Human Development and Social Policy

Azzeroth

Did anybody else apply to the Human Development and Social Policy PhD program at Northwestern University? I have not received anything but I already saw someone post an acceptance!! Are decisions out so soon? If you have any info please share!

1 hour ago, Perasymanzanas said:

Were you invited to the round of interviews? Some students participated in that a few weeks ago. I have not heard back

Yes I was! I was interviewed by 5 professor. But haven't heard anything since. Did you also interview? 

3 hours ago, Perasymanzanas said:

I just emailed and heard back that they'll let us know early next week :)

Congrats on UCLA! I don't know what's going on with UCLA but I have a friend that got accepted and their funding is also a little weird. NW is also my top choice! Best of luck! And thank you so much for the update I would be going crazy this weekend. 

Hello!

I just found out about this website literally last week and I wish I found it earlier.  I also interviewed with this program and haven't heard back yet.  Hope to hear back soon.

On 3/11/2021 at 1:58 PM, tdw5cg said:

Hello!

I just found out about this website literally last week and I wish I found it earlier.  I also interviewed with this program and haven't heard back yet.  Hope to hear back soon.

Hey welcome to the club! Fingers crossed! Please let us know if you hear anything back : )

I just received an email (literally within the hour) saying I was admitted to the program with the letter attached.  I was told the online system will update some time this week.

Good luck to everyone!

-TW