Physics and Engineering fellowships for conscientious objectors

fiziks__

Hello everyone. Now that I am accepted into a grad program I am already starting to think about fellowships for the next 5-6 years. I consider myself a conscientious objector, and would hope that I have enough opportunities in my career to do as little research as possible thatĀ supports military goals whether they be violent or not. I know that in the United States physics research is often supported by the military either through direct funding or some sort of facilities use, collaboration, etc. and am aware that this might not always be an option for me. Nonetheless, I am not yet ready to abandon my principles and would like to see what avenues exist for funding that are not connected to the military. I am trying to find Physics fellowships, especially those related to quantum information and computing or optics, that do not have direct ties to the military. Any leads?