Deferring UofA MPH Acceptance

hmmm-_-mmmh

Hey guys. I was just wondering for those who were accepted to the UofA MPH Global Health stream how long did you have before you had to confirm your acceptance?

I am waiting on the results of another professional program but that comes out in May. I understand that the UofA MPH sends out acceptances traditionally ~March/April but if I am fortunate enough to receive an offer from UofA MPH I would really like to wait until May to make a decision so that I have a better idea of my options. If UofA requires you to accept within a two week or other timeframe does anyone have any experience deferring an acceptance decision? Is that even possible? Thank you so much. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 9:45 PM, hmmm-_-mmmh said:

Hey guys. I was just wondering for those who were accepted to the UofA MPH Global Health stream how long did you have before you had to confirm your acceptance?

I am waiting on the results of another professional program but that comes out in May. I understand that the UofA MPH sends out acceptances traditionally ~March/April but if I am fortunate enough to receive an offer from UofA MPH I would really like to wait until May to make a decision so that I have a better idea of my options. If UofA requires you to accept within a two week or other timeframe does anyone have any experience deferring an acceptance decision? Is that even possible? Thank you so much. 

I don't know if you still need help, but just in case other people search this up in the future...when I accepted my offer, there was no payment involved.