Questions about MS psychology degree.

Psychotica

Hello! 

I am expecting to graduate with my BA in psychology this year. I initially applied straight to one phd program with are barely complete application, ha. So, to preface my questions I am a military spouse who is set to move to Hawaii in a few short months. I have had my eyes set on a clinical psychology degree since the beginning of my BA, but due to several unfortunate circumstances I have not been able to get any research experience. 1. I am an online student 2. I am a mother of 2 young children 3. COVID took away the opportunity I did have for experience. So with all that being said it's no surprise that I have been rejected from the University of Hawaii. I have begun considering applying to MS programs to bolster my application. I want to know if there is a *best* option for a master's degree, clinical psych. General psych. Counsciling, MSW? I would definitely appreciate any guidance because I am definitely lost right now. 

My goals are to work for the US Army as a psychologist, which requires a phd or psyd in psychology. 

Thanks!