Berkeley's Rhetoric and Johns Hopkins Humanities

nao5

Hi everyone!

I'm an international student who's thinking of applying to Berkeley's Rhetoric Dept. and the Johns Hopkins Humanities Center (not just to those, but they are the ones I'm most interested in).

I don't think I'll be applying this fall, but next year. But as I don't live in the States and don't get to talk to US graduate students or applicants, I want to start gathering as much information as I can as soon as possible.

So, my question is: is there anybody here who has already applied to the above programs or is seriously considering applying to any of them?

I know that they're extremely difficult to get into, so any advice would help.

Thanx! rolleyes.gif

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone!

I'm an international student who's thinking of applying to Berkeley's Rhetoric Dept. and the Johns Hopkins Humanities Center (not just to those, but they are the ones I'm most interested in).

I don't think I'll be applying this fall, but next year. But as I don't live in the States and don't get to talk to US graduate students or applicants, I want to start gathering as much information as I can as soon as possible.

So, my question is: is there anybody here who has already applied to the above programs or is seriously considering applying to any of them?

I know that they're extremely difficult to get into, so any advice would help.

Thanx! rolleyes.gif

Applied to Humanities Center this year. We will see. I've heard it's hard.

• 2 months later...

i'm waiting on, and only on, hopkins humanities as of now

any word from them? I emailed the dept secretary last week and no reply...

Applied to Humanities Center this year. We will see. I've heard it's hard.