USC Product Innovation

kr_

1 hour ago, melon_ said:

Hello again! I'm also still waiting on a response from them. Have you heard anything yet? 

Nope, nothing! According to the website they let undergrad students know by April 1st, so maybe the same goes for the masters program? I'm really hoping we hear by tomorrow!

On 3/31/2021 at 11:20 PM, kr_ said:

Nope, nothing! According to the website they let undergrad students know by April 1st, so maybe the same goes for the masters program? I'm really hoping we hear by tomorrow!

Hmmm...still see nothing from them... Did you get anything yet? 

On 4/1/2021 at 9:23 PM, melon_ said:

Hmmm...still see nothing from them... Did you get anything yet? 

Update: I sent an email to ask when we can expect results and they said they are still finalizing admissions decisions and notifying students next week!

20 hours ago, kr_ said:

Update: I sent an email to ask when we can expect results and they said they are still finalizing admissions decisions and notifying students next week!

Thanks for letting me know! Fingers crossed we get good news soon

On 4/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, kr_ said:

Ahh!! took them long enough, but finally heard back and just got in!!