CMU

Anyone else applying to CMU psych? Heard anything? I can only assume I've been rejected at this point but one of my advisors told me not to jump the gun since they are usually late...

Um, I don't think they've contacted those people yet. This was just a prospective student talking to a professor there. This was for the social program

meeeeeeeee too. no worries. i used to live in pittsburgh. been there, done that ;) although it's a LOVELY city and i have to admit i had my hope up...

Guest guest

Still no word for the Behavior Decision Research... but I'm in NY so maybe it'll take a day or two extra to get the letter.

btw, the (rejection) letter from the head of the department says "we have a very small graduate program, and we have an incoming class in each of our three areas of just 2 to 4 students a year)."

i applied to cognitive psych...

Guest unvertainty

I also applied to Social and Decision Science Ph D program at CMU.

In there anyone familiar with this program?

I mailed my application last year, but now I have not heard any information about my application.

I also wrote to assistant, but nobody reply to me.

Could anybody tell me something about SDS program?

• 3 weeks later...