Berkeley Masters of Engineering EECS 2021

Hi,

I've applied to the Berkeley Masters of Engineering program for this coming Fall, within the EECS department. My application status is submitted, all my requisite forms filled out, and I have an email acknowledgement of my submission. My application status says submitted still, and the deadline specified on multiple different pages on the EECS website say I should have heard back on a decision by April 1st. I've tried calling and emailing to get some clarity on the situation but I haven't been able to get a response for weeks. I'm wondering if there are others in the same boat or some error has occured with my specific application. If anyone has heard back from this program I'd appreciate knowing.

Kunal

I applied in Ryerson university for this coming fall semester in MENG in Electrical program, my condition is same as yours and I am still waiting for an offer. may be they are delayed due to Covid-19 but I am not sure why