Queens University Nursing MSN application

I applied for the PhDHQ program under the faculty at Queens and when I emailed they said we would hear end of march/early April and only thing I've heard from them is for the Equity Survey. It's the only program I applied to and I'm getting kind of annoyed at this point because I just want to know!

I know it's not the same program that @Mamz applied to (but same faculty). @Mai86 I emailed the dept. and they said that they have sent first round of admissions and waiting from responses and sending to people who were waitlisted. Everyone who has not heard back is "under review" and will be reviewed again if more spots open up (although unlikely) . 

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a response from Queens regarding the HQ PhD application. The current admission process is almost complete and most probably that my application didnt pass through. Still the I should expect to receive an official application result at the end of August at the latest. Best of luck everybody