cambridge AH Mphil?

Lucy-bellll

Hi!

I wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat.

Had first interview for Mphil with Cambridge on dec 23, submitted application and research proposal jan 2, second interview jan 22. I was told by supervisor that I'd hear back in 2-3 weeks. Well, its now been three months, and my applicant portal hasn't changed. I even had to pay a deposit for the Courtauld. I have emailed them because that was a lot of money to potentially lose, I was told two weeks ago that they were sorry I have been waiting so long and they'd look into it for me. No news. My bf has already been allocated a college and must submit an abstract for a science course. I am so frustrated and anxious. Is anyone else going through this?

6 hours ago, Lukawarm said:

Not going through the exactly the same. Submitted application Nov 2020 and they got back to me 4 months later for an interview. It’s been 3 weeks since the interview. Waiting for results...

MPhil in CS

good to hear im not the only one. you've been waiting even longer than I have though! I am going to email again today. as an international student, theres a lot on the line and I really start having to sort out my whole future.... ugh.