Computer Science Profile Eval for Fall 2022 Application

Ilknur

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask for recommendations for how I can correctly evaluate my profile for MSc/PhD applications. I am new, have been searching forums and trying to get in touch with my professors to get their opinions, and thought posting it here would be a good thing to do. I am trying to put together a list of reasonable institutions I could apply to

Undergrad institution: Outside of US, top 300 public university
Major: BSc. Computer Engineering
GPA: 3.1

Research Experience:

Around 3 months of research experience at my university, came to a halt once the pandemic hit. No publications
Currently working with a known research scientist and lecturer at an R1 university on a deep learning library geared towards educational use, and for his book. The closest thing I will have to a publication will probably be chapters I may contribute to on his book, and my software which will be used in his book, and for his coursework at said R1 uni.

Work experience:

2 throwaway internships at local companies (SWE and NLP), 1 decent internship at local company (Deep Learning, Computer Vision), and upcoming internship at Big Tech company (Deep Learning, Graphics). TA'd Introduction to C, and was a Developer mentor at a local hackathon (the team I helped mentor got first place).

Honors:
High Honors for 2021 Fall.

I was <3.0 GPA for my first two years because I didn't care enough, along with some personal issues which made it harder. Got a 3.7 last semester which boosted my GPA, and currently doing the second semester.

No GRE yet

LOR:
None yet, but hoping to get one from my current RA mentor and Big Tech mentor

I honestly have no idea which schools I should even consider, as my profile feels very weak compared to most other applicants here. Any advice or feedback appreciated. Thank you!