EMAS Degree (Russia) Worth Considering

The program deals with current academic and business topics that are then applied to real world situations. This is by far more value added than the traditional academic paper development. The program is more a practical application of business and far more beneficial to your career. The learning management system is well developed and the student care is timely and helpful. If you are a self starter, the program is well worth considering.

• 4 weeks later...

I Started the Dual Degree DBA in strategic Management at EMAS Business School in March 2021. It took me a long time to look and search for the optimal business school that could fulfill my needs. I had my Masters Degree in Business Administration majoring Supply Chain and Operations Management in 2012 and has been working with my family in our own business since then. I thought it's about time to make a breakthrough and take my company to a whole new level of success. I was looking for a Business School that helps me to enhance my own personal performance and gives me a deeper view and knowledge in business to be able to level up my company and get more adopted to all the vast changes around the world. When I stared the program I was surprised honestly. I wasn't expecting this high level of professionalism and engagement. All students are expected to work hard, to sacrifice their time of rest and work harder if they are truly welling to develop. I found out that even with the hard work that the program requires, EMAS team has been always there to facilitate and give the students all the support during their studying path. the EMAS program is absolutely different than any other business programs, It teaches all the real-life tools and practices. with EMAS methodology and training approach, based on real-life applications rather that theoretical approaches, I found myself being able to put my hands on the main things that I have been doing wrong all that time in my company and was able to have the way of solving it. Everything was well established, from the LMS platform to the high quality recorded videos, translated in English language and enhanced with written subtitles to be even easier for the student to understands the courses, to the well explained methods in rating, scoring and evaluating the students. EMAS also, adding to all that, is pushing their students to join and communicate with all the EMAS family to be able to enrage one's connections and get to benefit of this network. EMAS is the best choice I have ever made so far. And I am enjoying the journey with them. 

• 1 year later...

This program is mostly linked to the practical work. You will also be trained in theoretical tools, but most of these were already part of the previous training. I really enjoyed the training. It has a high international standard. The learning management system is well developed and the student care is timely and helpful. If you are a self starter, the program is well worth considering.