Job Titles and Applications

starkgenius

Question

Hi there!

I'm a senior looking to apply for economic development/public policy PhD programs. My dream would be the Tufts joint PhD with Fletcher in Economics and Public Policy. My question is: what job titles will help my application stand out?

Currently on my CV I have: Research assistant, public policy analysis intern, and legal administrator. By the time I apply this fall, I'll have team lead on the Fed Challenge (hopefully with a placement), and three or four single or dual author papers as first author. (With any luck one or two of them will be published....)

I'm working on a project right now updating and editing an economic development textbook intended to be opensource for developing countries. I'm the lead on the project under faculty supervision with two other students working on this.

What are some titles I can suggest to the faculty that I can add to my CV for this position?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet