AUD Application Cycle Fall 2021

audeye

Hi! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. With CSDCAS applications opening up, I figured I'd love to hear from applicants applying for matriculation in Fall 2022. Where are you from and where are you are applying? I'm from New Orleans and I'm applying to LSU Health, Univ. of North Texas, Auburn, Purdue, Minnesota, UFlorida, and Memphis.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there :) 

I am originally from NJ but have been living in Washington, DC since I graduated from college. Right now I think my list is WashU., Northwestern, Towson, UArizona, USF, UFlorida, UT Dallas, Rush, James Madison, Vanderbilt, and Montclair. My list was limited since I was not a CSD major as an undergrad, which makes me nervous about the apps. Anyone else in that boat too? On the other hand I was a research fellow at the NIH for 2 years where I studied ototoxicity/drug induced hearing loss (yes, I did ABRs and DPOAEs on mice). Anyone having trouble locating all of your programs on CSDCAS?

On 7/25/2021 at 12:15 PM, bengers10 said:

Hi there :) 

I am originally from NJ but have been living in Washington, DC since I graduated from college. Right now I think my list is WashU, Northwestern, Towson, UArizona, USF, UFlorida, UT Dallas, Rush, James Madison, Vanderbilt, and Montclair. My list was limited since I was not a CSD major as an undergrad, which makes me nervous about the apps. Anyone else in that boat too? On the other hand I was a research fellow at the NIH for 2 years where I studied ototoxicity/drug induced hearing loss (yes, I did ABRs and DPOAEs on mice). Anyone having trouble locating all of your programs on CSDCAS?

Hey! I am also a student w/o a comd background and I dont see about half of the schools im applying for on CSDCAS yet. Also, your fellowship sounds super cool! I did research on chemo-induced hearing loss and found the topic very fascinating.

• 1 month later...