Master of Arts in Cultural Studies (MACS) at UW Bothell?

ChessPiece99

Hello! Is anyone here familiar with the MACS program at the University of Washington Bothell campus?

For some context, I'm a current UW Bothell student, pursuing two majors in Literature and Communication Studies. This program is in the same department and has interested me more and more ever since I went to an info session last spring, and I've looked on their website, but I'm hesitant about committing if I'm accepted because I'm planning on applying to PhD programs in English later (if I go) and I'm not entirely sure about this program's preparation for that field since not many students in the program go on to PhDs.

I was hoping to pursue graduate school in the humanities for a while now because I feel really committed to a career teaching and researching in the discipline. I'm applying to two other MA programs in English (Central Washington and Western Washington) and a few other Master's programs (library science, secondary education) as alternate career options (if I do go to the MLIS program I'm applying to, I'd probably try to work as an academic librarian or go to a humanities MA/PhD after). 

Does anyone here have information about the UW Bothell MACS program in terms of general atmosphere, career/future education preparation, and/or opportunities? Any info would be really appreciated!