Diversity Statement. What will be the structure?

Diversity Prompt of Stanford:

Stanford University regards the diversity of its graduate student body as an important factor in serving the educational mission of the university. We encourage you to share unique, personally important, and/or challenging factors in your background, such as work and life experiences, special interests, culture, socioeconomic status, the quality of your early educational environment, gender, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity. Please discuss how such factors would contribute to the diversity (broadly defined) of the entering class, and hence to the experience of your Stanford classmates.

My draft:

Growing up in a single-parent home in one of the poorest neighborhoods of Dhaka, it was a constant tug of war with poverty. My mother used to have three jobs and still could not make ends meet. For most of my life, I have used second-hand books and clothes. The Muslim-conservative neighborhood where I lived did not help either. Since my childhood, I have witnessed the struggle of a single mother in a conservative society filled with systemic oppression. We often could not rent an apartment because the apartment is only for ‘family’, as if a divorced woman with her two children is not a family. However, social and economic challenges could not stop me from pursuing my dream of higher education. Through my diligence and my mother’s constant support last year, I became one of the top graduates of my university.  

As a Bengali Muslim coming from a poverty-ridden third-world country, my perception on the global socio-economic and cultural divide will greatly contribute to the diversity of the entering class.

I am an international student from Bangladesh.

My diversity factors: Lower socio-economic status, third-world country citizen and grew up in a single parent home.

Through these challenges, I was able to be the topper of my department and published a few high-impact research papers.

I am really confused about the structure of my diversity statement. The character limit is also 1000. Can someone give me any suggestions?