Profile Eval Request - PhD, Political Behavior/Comparative Politics

taterpotpie

Hi, y'all! I've been a lurker throughout undergrad and it's finally time to apply. I was wondering if I could get a profile evaluation request to get a feel for where and if I can apply to.

Undergrad: top 5 in Poli Sci, non-Ivy
Undergrad GPA: 3.95
Major(s)/Minor(s): three majors including Political Science and tangential fields, minor in relevant field; 4.0 major and minor GPAs for all
GRE: 160V, 154Q (I know, I know :(, I'm hoping to make up for quant with some classes I got A's in)
LOR: two distinguished profs in Poli Sci whom I'm very close to, one prof in related subfield I'm interested in (not as prominent)
SOP: pretty strong-ish??
Research Experience: presented at international research conference, honors thesis in Political Science, RA-ship in lab in field I'm not interested in (but somewhat relevant to subfield) for a year, RA-ship for distinguished prof in PS for 2 years, hoping! to get my thesis published this summer
Special Classes: one graduate seminar in PS, two research methods classes, five upper-division courses relevant to subfields
Shooting for: UC Berkeley, Stanford, Yale, Harvard, UCSD, Northwestern, UCLA, SUNY-Stonybrook, UDubb, UT Austin

Not planning on submitting my GRE scores to GRE optional locations (any thoughts on that?). I'm also applying straight out of undergrad. Will that hurt my chances?

• 3 weeks later...

Are you interested in a region in particular? I think you are missing some strong programs in CP that you could apply that are higher than UT Austin/Northwestern but a bit lower than Harvard. Don't get me wrong, apply to Harvard/Yale/Stanford, but there is a LOT between those and UT Austin. 

Stonybrook is great in Behavior, but do they have someone in comparative?