Should I bother applying with an academic dishonesty on my transcript?

My academic history is a little bit insane. 

I started off strong at one university (that I historically have done extremely well at), transferred to another university and thats where shit hit the fan. At the new university, I got addicted to xanax and overdosed mid semester. I got clean, and transferred back to my old university where I have been academically thriving. I have an overall GPA of 3.8, I am on the President's list for academic excellence and I am in two honors societies. As it seems, I have a 4.0 semester GPA, which means I will be graduating summa cum laude.

Regardless, the university where I crashed and burned...oh my god. It's so bad. My overall GPA was a 2.8, I have a million W's, and finally...a Q. I received the Q because I took an exam when I was extremely high and I had my phone face up on my desk. It kept lighting up because I was receiving text messages and the proctor threw me out and put in a claim of academic dishonesty. I tried to fight it, but I overdosed literally the day after from stress and withdrew from the school entirely. 

Now, on that transcript from that university, I have a Q (indicating academic dishonesty). I have no idea what to do. Should I even bother applying? Should I put on my application what happened? Advice/experience? 

Edited by nikktea
Clarification

I am so, so sorry that you experienced these horrible circumstances. As someone who currently works in transcripts and records, I’d like to offer a little hope! Before applying to any graduate programs, try reaching out to the college where you received your Q grade and see if you can petition for grade forgiveness. Grade forgiveness is incredibly common, ESPECIALLY if you have any sort of paperwork from an overdose hospital admittance to sort of help your case. It may take some immense vulnerability on your end but, with fingers crossed, you might be able to have that class wiped from your record entirely. At the very least, you may be able to change your Q to an I on your transcript. Good luck!! And don’t give up!