Looking for feedback on MS profile-- thanks!

Hi all,

I'm interested in applying for MS Data Science and MS Analytics programs to eventually go into industry in tech. Here's my profile:

Undergrad Institution : Top 25 US News, Top 5 US News Public

Major(s): Economics, Mathematics Minor (Phi Beta Kappa and High Honors graduate)
GPA: 3.98

Type of Student: White male

Courses taken and taking (all As): Calculus I-III, Linear Algebra, Real Analysis, Diff EQ, Probability, Mathematical Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science in R, Intro Comp Sci

GRE General Test: Not taken

Programs Applying: MS Data Science and MS Analytics

Research Experience: Currently a research assistant at one of the good Federal Reserve Banks (I'll be here for 2 years), wrote a senior thesis in economics

Pertinent Activities or Jobs: RA at Federal Reserve Bank, was a TA in intro Microeconomics and Macroeconomics in undergrad
Letters of Recommendation:  2 from economists at the Fed, 1 from professor who I TA'd for and advised me on my thesis

What schools should I aim for? What are realistic tiers of programs that I can get into?
I'm still making my list, but here it is currently. Not sure if I'm overshooting.

UVA
MIT
Northwestern
Georgia Tech
Columbia
UPenn
University of Washington
Edited by gimme_some_oatmeal

• gimme_some_oatmeal changed the title to Looking for feedback on MS profile-- thanks!

With your background, you may even want to apply to PhD programs.  These programs will fund your studies. 

You can then decide later if you want to just take the masters and leave or complete your PhD (which can get you research positions in tech).  

Edited by bob loblaw