Concurrency books to follow-up on concepts in OSTEP

mukesogel

Hello all, I completed the OSTEP textbook awhile back and really liked the depth and breadth of the material that was covered.

In particular, I am hoping to learn more in depth concurrency-related concepts that may not be covered in the book. (e.g lock free algorithms, etc). Would anyone happen to know of a good book/long form resource that may cover that? Thanks!

On 12/11/2021 at 10:09 PM, mukesogel said:

Hello all, I completed the OSTEP textbook awhile back and really liked the depth and breadth of the material that was covered.

In particular, I am hoping to learn more in depth concurrency-related concepts that may not be covered in the book. (e.g lock  tutuapp  free algorithms, etc). Would anyone happen to know of  tweakbox  a good book/long form resource that may  appvalley  cover that? Thanks!

issue got solved

On 12/11/2021 at 10:09 PM, mukesogel said:

appvalley In particular, I am hoping to learn more in depth concurrency-related concepts that may not be covered in the b tutuapp ook. (e.g lock free algorithms, etc). Would anyone happen to know of a good book/long form resource that may cover that? Thanks! 

issue got solved