22 Fall Criminology and Criminal Justice Master & PhD

8 hours ago, carolite33 said:

Also accepted with funding to FSU! Haven't heard back from anywhere else yet. Congratulations! Are you planning on going to the campus preview?

Congratulations to you too! I’m thinking about it. How about you? Also, do you know the deadline to accept the admission? 

Edited by CallMeDoctor

7 hours ago, CallMeDoctor said:

Congratulations to you too! I’m thinking about it. How about you? Also, do you know the deadline to accept the admission? 

I haven't seen anything on the deadline to accept. With the visit date, I can't imagine it being any earlier than around April 15.

I live overseas at the moment and am trying to get a few things in line with my visa ahead of time because my country is notoriously unorganized and inconsistent with its re-entry requirements. I know FSU well so I'd feel confident making a decision even if I can't visit, but I really hope to be able to. I don't have any personal familiarity with the other programs I'm waiting to hear from and I'd generally like to attend as many visits as I'm offered just to feel fully informed - so this paperwork mess feels like an unavoidable evil hahah

Hello,

I have already checked the results page, just to preface this. However, some of the results seem to be inconsistent in terms of dates, so I thought I would ask. Has anyone heard from John Jay, Rutgers, CU Boulder (Sociology) or UH Manoa (Sociology)?

Has anyone been invited to interview at UC Irvine? Results board says that in past years those were sent out in mid to late Jan, but no one has mentioned anything yet for 2022. I'm betting that the due date changed, because it's hard to believe that in past years the applications due Jan 15 would receive interview notice on Jan 22

Edited by carolite33

On 2/10/2022 at 6:06 PM, achoo313 said:

Has anyone been invited to interview at UC Irvine? Results board says that in past years those were sent out in mid to late Jan, but no one has mentioned anything yet for 2022. I'm betting that the due date changed, because it's hard to believe that in past years the applications due Jan 15 would receive interview notice on Jan 22

I have also applied to UC Irvine but did not receive any interview invitations. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 10:17 AM, CallMeDoctor said:

How is everyone doing? Has anyone received any updates from penn state? 

I knew someone who has been accepted into Penn State. I was interviewed half a month ago, but did not receive any updates, so I'm crossing it off..... 

8 hours ago, CallMeDoctor said:

Didn’t know penn state have interviews… thank you for sharing! 

Oh it depends! My friend did not receive any interview from Penn State and was admitted. Best of luck to us!