Profile evaluation for MS Applied Math?

Please be as brutal and honest as possible (without outright calling me dumb pls, I have a smol heart) 

Undergraduate Institution: Top University in Pakistan

Major: Mathematics

GPA: 
Overall 3.19 (increased by 0.13 points in my latest fall semester)
Major: 3.28 (increased by 0.18 points in my latest fall semester)

Type of Student: International/Domestic Female (US citizen but international university, so definition varies according to university)

Math Courses Taken

• Calculus 1, 2: B, B (taken at different institution so not included in my GPA calculations here)
  • Linear Algebra 1 ( computational): A
  • Linear Algebra 2 (proof based): B+
  • Intro to Formal Math: A-
  • Intro to Real Analysis 1: D, repeated for a B-
  • Intro to Real Analysis 2: B-
  • Intro to Differential Equations: B+
  • Probability: Marked as 'Pass' during COVID
  • Statistics: B-
  • Complex Variables: A
  • Abstract Algebra: C+
  • Advanced Calculus: B-
  • Ordinary Differential Equations: B+
  • Partial Differential Equations (grad level): B+
  • Scientific Computation (grad level): A-
  • Methods of Applied Math (grad level): A
  • Numerical Linear Algebra (grad level): A-

Math Courses for Next Semester/In Progress: 

• Numerical Analysis (grad level):
  • Quantitative Finance (grad level):
  • Advanced Abstract Algebra (grad level):
  • Symmetry Methods for Differential Equations (grad level):
  • Senior Year Project

Research Experience: Senior Year Project on the use of functional differential equations to model a pandemic. Not leading towards a thesis, but more of a replication/application of the model I'm studying to my country's situation.

LOR : Strong one from senior project professor, two average-good ones from math course instructors

Schools applied to/Planning to apply to: MS/MA programs at UC Davis, UCSD, NYU Tandon, Stony Brook, maybe SDSU, maybe Boston University

Not sure how to explain my bad grades in certain courses. I was mostly really unable to keep up my motivation to work on my own during online classes (which was a majority of my math courses), so I honestly didn't mention anything like that in my SOP, and instead focused on what I was interested in, and how I do a lot better when challenged (which is somewhat pretty true. In my methods of applied math class, I was literally the only undergrad math major). I also did a LOT better in my first semester back on campus, and got a ~3.8 GPA for this last semester, so I'm hoping that that helps, but honestly, I'm not sure

Anyway, can you guys give me VERY honest feedback on which schools I'll likely be able to get into, and which ones I have absolutely zero chance in (probably UCSD and NYU for sure, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say), plus also any advice on how to make my application a little stronger?

Edited by AnxiousMathPerson
Forgot to add something

• AnxiousMathPerson changed the title to Profile evaluation for MS Applied Math?