Portfolio Reviews and Comparisons?

UXPortStar

Hey everyone, 

I've reached out to some of you individually (and thank you to those who responded)! I find that industrial design or design engineering is talked about little across some of these forums, and even less so about portfolios. Does anyone want to do portfolio reviews and/or comparisons? 

Feel free to DM me if you want to exchange portfolios! Or if you're more comfortable for more people to see your work, feel free to post below.

Edit: For context, I was able to get an invitation to the video portion of the Stanford Knight-Hennessy scholarship applying to their Design Impact program (haven't heard from them directly though) so I think I can be of some help in terms of what I did.

Edit 2: I applied to Stanford, Brown, Harvard, CMU, and JHU this cycle for industrial design/design engineering programs. I haven't heard from any schools about a decision but have received an interview for JHU (as of 16/1).

Edit 3: Maybe for more focused feedback, maybe also comment what program you applied for and if there were particular portfolio constraints (e.g., number of projects, page limit, online etc.)

Edited by UXPortStar

Sure, that sounds fun!

My portfolio is gerrard-designimpact.myportfolio.com and the password is "stanford1" without the quotations! Looking forward to any constructive feedback anyone here may have.

I applied for Stanford's Design Impact, which required a website. UPenn IPD and Harvard MDE are also on my radar this cycle.

Edited by GMatic