Tufts

Zohair

Hey! I want to know the academic reputation of Tufts History department. I am planning to pursue a Masters in HIstory at Tufts leading to a possible Ph.D. Further I would also like to know if there are funding opportunities available for overseas graduate studetns of History at Tufts.

Thanks

Hey! I want to know the academic reputation of Tufts History department. I am planning to pursue a Masters in HIstory at Tufts leading to a possible Ph.D. Further I would also like to know if there are funding opportunities available for overseas graduate studetns of History at Tufts.

Thanks

Well, per your second inquiry, I would think it best to contact the department directly, but only after carefully reading their website.

Thanks

I was a History major at Tufts undergrad, and while it's a great department filled with really wonderful people, I never got the impression that it was especially flush with resources (for funding or for fancy research). If you're in Middle Eastern history, though, it might be worth it just to get a chance to work one-on-one with Ayesha Jalal.