"Business" Cards?

Man I shill out a shit-ton of business cards at conference. People (vendors, PI's, grad students, etc.) just write down what I'm working on the back of it and they have all my contact info. And I do the same with their cards, so at the end of the day I have a stack of cards with why information pertaining to why they may be applicable to me written on the back. Get some business cards. You can get them cheap from places like vistaprint.

Man I shill out a shit-ton of business cards at conference. People (vendors, PI's, grad students, etc.) just write down what I'm working on the back of it and they have all my contact info. And I do the same with their cards, so at the end of the day I have a stack of cards with why information pertaining to why they may be applicable to me written on the back. Get some business cards. You can get them cheap from places like vistaprint.

I have a question as someone that's been out of academia for a few years and looking to go to grad school. What would I put on my card for my affiliation - would I put my job title and current work place, or would I put something like 'independent researcher'?

I swiped my institutional logo, put my title (grad research asst), the lab and department I belong to and my official contact information. I have one set with a blank back and another that specifies my field of work and what gene I work on.

I have a question as someone that's been out of academia for a few years and looking to go to grad school. What would I put on my card for my affiliation - would I put my job title and current work place, or would I put something like 'independent researcher'?

I found out that our department will do the ordering for us through an official university printing partner. It seems ours has the university logo, name, contact info, department name and "doctoral student" as title.