Graduate Institute, Geneva (IHEID) 2022-23 applicants

sandwomyn

I can't even log into mine at this point. Page is completely blank. 

I also applied for the MINT programme, anyone with a human rights and humanitarianism concentration?? Also what other schools have you applied to if any? 

In any case,  best of luck to everyone tomorrow! I heard from a friend that applied last year that answers do come out on the 15th unless technical problems appear 

20 hours ago, IHH said:

That does not answer much, except that we may get decisions tomorrow... ?I want to know my results but at the same time I don't want to know.

descisions are out, i got into the MINT program with concentration in conflict, peace, and security!

i got denied for financial aid though, but i heard they're notoriously selective about aid so im not too surprised...

On 3/2/2022 at 8:25 PM, neeto said:

preferably id go iheid, the cost for the degree is much lower than peer american schools so thats a huge plus, and the program is great for what im going for

is it your first choice?

sorry for the late reply! I really don't know what I want haha. It was my first choice as I was so sure I would get financial aid. But today got the offer and no aid, so I'm now a bit sad and definitely more confused about my future. I have offers from other places too (Oxford, Cambridge, Sciences Po, LSE, Leiden), so ultimately I might just go where the lowest costs are (which I believe is Sciences Po, unless I miraculously get a scholarship from Oxbridge). 

Anyway, cograts on your offer and, who knows, maybe we will actually see each other in the fall. 

Edited by applicant216

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 4:44 PM, applicant216 said:

sorry for the late reply! I really don't know what I want haha. It was my first choice as I was so sure I would get financial aid. But today got the offer and no aid, so I'm now a bit sad and definitely more confused about my future. I have offers from other places too (Oxford, Cambridge, Sciences Po, LSE, Leiden), so ultimately I might just go where the lowest costs are (which I believe is Sciences Po, unless I miraculously get a scholarship from Oxbridge). 

Anyway, cograts on your offer and, who knows, maybe we will actually see each other in the fall. 
I've already gone through this stage and it's not so rosy. I wish I hadn't gone on to study. The times were not the best, and this, I think, was my mistake. It would be better if I enrolled in courses and would get more knowledge.

I, of course, also congratulate you, but then I made a mistake.

On 3/15/2022 at 4:44 PM, applicant216 said:

I've already gone through this stage and it's not so rosy. I wish I hadn't gone on to study. I remember looking for an article about the great gatsby, found https://papersowl.com/examples/the-great-gatsby/ for this. The times were not the best, and this, I think, was my mistake. It would be better if I enrolled in courses and would get more knowledge.

I want to add that not everything is so simple and you need to understand whether you need it!

Edited by clairemattockskth67