msc in plant biotechnology(plant tissue culture)

kunzon

hi,

i have completed my graduation in biotechnology and i want to do my msc in plant biotechnology (plant tissue culture) and very much interested in horticulture...can i get colleges in U.S. with this kind of course facilities.

hi,

i have completed my graduation in biotechnology and i want to do my msc in plant biotechnology (plant tissue culture) and very much interested in horticulture...can i get colleges in U.S. with this kind of course facilities.

Look at Washington State University's plant pathology department -- they have a great program. Maybe it's what you're looking for.

Look at Washington State University's plant pathology department -- they have a great program. Maybe it's what you're looking for.

this department is mainly for plant diseases.... where as iam looking for institutes where plant culturing is done or taught..

this department is mainly for plant diseases.... where as iam looking for institutes where plant culturing is done or taught..

I know they do that -- just not sure the context it's done in. This website has some info: http://biotech.wsu.e...ch/default.aspx

unfortunately, some of the links don't work, so you might be better off contacting the school directly to see if they offer what you want.

Edited by emmm

• 2 months later...

hi,

fyi, there isn't (as far as i know) a tissue culture program/degree running solo in US schools. although the concept might be taught during your project/research. browse research sites of the labs you're interested in and see if they have whatever you are looking for.