McMaster MSc Global Health Fall 2022

learner8

15 hours ago, learner8 said:

Wow, congrats to you both! Did it show your status and offer show up on SGS?

Thank you! Yeah, I received an email saying that there had been an update to my application and the offer showed up on SGS.

15 hours ago, learner8 said:

When is your deadline to accept?

June 14th

Hey everyone, I received an email a while back saying that I had been waitlisted. On my portal it just says that my application is still under review. Can those of you who are also waitlisted or recently accepted (congrats btw) let me know if it was the same for you? Or did the portal actually say "waitlisted"? Good luck to all :) 

On 5/31/2022 at 1:02 PM, Easilydistracted said:

Hey everyone! I’ve been checking this thread religiously the past couple months and thought I’d share that I was waitlisted May16 and got an offer of admission that I will be accepting yesterday. I just wanted to share to let people know that there is some movement in the waitlist! 

Congrats again, what time did you get the offer?

18 hours ago, golf0918 said:

Hey everyone, I received an email a while back saying that I had been waitlisted. On my portal it just says that my application is still under review. Can those of you who are also waitlisted or recently accepted (congrats btw) let me know if it was the same for you? Or did the portal actually say "waitlisted"? Good luck to all :) 

Hi there, I was waitlisted a while back too. Same for me, it says under review as well. Those who got accepted after being waitlisted say their offer shows up on the portal after receiving an email. I hope to hear good news soon and wishing you the best too :)

Hey guys! 

I got waitlisted on May 16th and haven't been contacted yet. I was wondering if anyone has written letters of continued interest? I know this is common practice in the states if deferred or waitlisted but I wasn't sure if it would hurt one's chances here in Canada. 

Congratulations to everyone that got accepted and off the waitlist!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 8:59 PM, macstudent2022 said:

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted! I was wondering if anyone has created like a facebook group or something for this years class? 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:08 AM, dachiedisciple said:

does anyone wanna make a Facebook group? I would do it but I have no idea how to do Facebook stuff lmao 

On 6/13/2022 at 11:02 PM, gradgirl3333 said:

I was accepted off the waitlist on June 8th! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted this far, and can’t wait to meet everyone. Is there a Facebook group set up yet?? I would like to try and find a room mate, as I am OOP

Hi everyone! I recently discovered that there's a Facebook group for our class, here's the link (hopefully it works): https://www.facebook.com/groups/688460122254882/

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2022 at 3:45 PM, leeshy3 said:

Has anyone heard back yet? Or they still on the waitlist? I heard some acceptances went out last week. 

Some have gotten off of the waitlist 2 weeks ago, so there is movement. All the best and hope you hear back.

Edited by learner8