MHI U of T 2022

rb3615

Congrats that's awesome! Did you apply to regular MHI or the executive program? Also how were the interview questions? Also since you got [I assume early acceptance], does that qualify you for the vectors scholarship?

Edited by rb3615

3 hours ago, Awa1234 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you applied?

My fourth year GPA, which is all they consider, was somewhere between 3.7 and 3.95 because my undergrad school uses a 9 point scale. I completed my application on January 7.

https://www.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/component/edocman/3998-toolkit-for-implementers-of-artificial-intelligence-in-health-care/view-document

53 minutes ago, rb3615 said:

Congrats that's awesome! Did you apply to regular MHI or the executive program? Also how were the interview questions? Also since you got [I assume early acceptance], does that qualify you for the vectors scholarship?

I applied for the regular MHI. The interview, which is composed of three parts, is based on a presentation you will create about a health informatic's topic. You will answer questions about the presentation in the first part, questions about how you will implement your topic in the second and the third part asks you interview-like questions relating to your ability to relate to those who you will interact with when implementing your topic such as your communication skills, negotiate skills, etc. I would strongly suggest you read the infoway document in the above link, especially on module's 4 to 6 because it shows you all the relevant components you should consider when implementing your plan. 

11 hours ago, Onlydecaf said:

Hey guys! I just did my MHI interview on February 23. Anyone who did interviews last week hear back yet ? 

I interviewed around that time and also got accepted! I'm so excited, can't wait to see everyone!!!

6 hours ago, Onlydecaf said:

Same Atiks. I feel you. I did email them to follow up on if they are still sending out offers. They said that I should hear back in 3 days? Not sure if that's a bad or good thing. Did you apply to waterloo ? 

Yes I did apply to Wayerloo and McMaster. I hope one of them works out

Just now, Atiks said:

Yes I did apply to Wayerloo and McMaster. I hope one of them works out

6 hours ago, Onlydecaf said:

Same Atiks. I feel you. I did email them to follow up on if they are still sending out offers. They said that I should hear back in 3 days? Not sure if that's a bad or good thing. Did you apply to waterloo ? 

What about you? Did you apply to any other school?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 9:29 AM, Onlydecaf said:

Hey Onlydecaf, did they end up getting back to you? I’m so nervous because I haven’t heard back either - not sure if that’s a good or bad sign

• 4 months later...