University of Pennsylvania, Mental Health Counseling Interview Masters program

santapanda

Hello! I received group interview invitation from Upenn for CMHS masters program. I was wondering if anyone can share their experience, advice, or any tips for this interview? 

In the letter I was told there is no preparation required and it's an informal process that allows faculty to get to know applicants better and a time for applicants to ask questions.

Just had mine last Tuesday! They basically just asked why you were interested in the program. Then, they asked you to describe a time when you dealt w a challenge at a job, how you dealt with it, and how you wish you had dealt with it. The final q was about your plans for the future post-grad. There were two other girls in my group and it felt v casual. You’ll do great! Still waiting to hear back ?

Hi there! I have also applied and submitted my application in mid-January. I haven't heard anything from them yet, and I'm not too sure how it would turn out... May I ask when did you submit your application to the program...?

But anyways, all the very best for your interview!! Good luck to us all! :)