Mellon/ACLS Dissertation Completion Fellowships 2022

gamer_researcher

Still no news. But I looked at past data so it could literally be any time this week in addition to multiple waves of acceptances/rejections. It seems people think today may be the day. Best of luck everyone! Be kind to yourself like posters on this say: https://academicjobs.fandom.com/wiki/Dissertation_Fellowships_2022-2023#ACLS_.2F_Mellon_Dissertation_Completion_Fellowships

Edited by gamer_researcher

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Chris K said:

I had a colleague in my department awarded the fellowship last year. she was not notified until mid-April, just FYI

Thanks for sharing Chris! I personally knew an archaeologist at UVA who got the award two weeks ago. I assume he was among the first batch of awardees. They are probably waiting to see if anyone turns down the award before sending all notifications then. Hopefully we will hear back next week. 

still no word... they really are taking their time this year...

On 3/26/2022 at 3:49 AM, Chris K said:

I had a colleague in my department awarded the fellowship last year. she was not notified until mid-April, just FYI

Thanks for sharing Chris! I personally knew an archaeologist at UVA who got the award two weeks ago. I assume he was among the first batch of awardees. They are probably waiting to see if anyone turns down the award before sending all notifications then. Hopefully we will hear back next week.