Jump to content
  • 0

Accepting then declining Master's program offer?



Hello all,

I'm from the US. I applied to some Master's programs in the US. One of the schools accepted me very early to my surprise (within 10 days of application submission). I didn't know if I would get into any school even. This school gave me 30 days to accept which is March 9. However, I'm still waiting to other schools (including my top choice) since the acceptance emails would not come until mid March or so. And this current school isn't on the Apr 15 Resolution. The program also did not give me any funding. I'm afraid of I don't accept it and I have no other offer then I will not go to grad school at all. But is it okay for me to accept it first and decline if another offer I like comes up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.