GRE score

I need some advice on GRE. I'm applying for PhD in Stat/Biostat 2023 Fall. My GRE score is 322(V 156 Q166) (haven't got the official score since I just took it last week). Should I give it a second try? I don't plan to apply for the top schools like the Ivy League or UW. Will it be a minus if I submit this score? 

I think this score is perfectly fine. Honestly with the pandemic grad schools overall seem to care less about GRE, but a lot didn’t care much to begin with. I went to a top ten school for undergrad and I had a professor tell me point blank that they just glance over the score and as long as it’s not super low then it’s fine. I’m assuming you have a degree (or will soon) in a STEM major, and any college should be able to trust that you know how to do the level of math on the gre — I think the timing is often the reason people miss a few points, at least that’s why I missed some points as I got a bit pressed at the end. Regarding the verbal score, I can’t imagine they care. The verbal is hard enough for a native English speaker that I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for someone who has more limited English experience, yet in any grad program there are many people (probably close to half) who come from non English speaking universities or don’t speak English as a first language. Point being, your score isn’t low by any means, and I wouldn’t retake it (especially if you’re hard pressed for $200, sh*ts expensive). If you do want to take it again I’d focus on practicing the timing, then for the verbal part I’d review as many vocabulary words as possible — there are flash cards online specifically for the gre. 

2 hours ago, cs99 said:

I think this score is perfectly fine. Honestly with the pandemic grad schools overall seem to care less about GRE, but a lot didn’t care much to begin with. I went to a top ten school for undergrad and I had a professor tell me point blank that they just glance over the score and as long as it’s not super low then it’s fine. I’m assuming you have a degree (or will soon) in a STEM major, and any college should be able to trust that you know how to do the level of math on the gre — I think the timing is often the reason people miss a few points, at least that’s why I missed some points as I got a bit pressed at the end. Regarding the verbal score, I can’t imagine they care. The verbal is hard enough for a native English speaker that I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for someone who has more limited English experience, yet in any grad program there are many people (probably close to half) who come from non English speaking universities or don’t speak English as a first language. Point being, your score isn’t low by any means, and I wouldn’t retake it (especially if you’re hard pressed for $200, sh*ts expensive). If you do want to take it again I’d focus on practicing the timing, then for the verbal part I’d review as many vocabulary words as possible — there are flash cards online specifically for the gre. 

Thank you for the response. I very appreciated it. I do have a bachelor and will have a master in Stat in a university in Asia. Verbal is very hard for me tbh and I expected to have a higher score in quant but the exam was pretty tricky. Since I'm in a master program rn school is very busy for me so I don't think I will have time to retake it. I think I will just submit this score then. Thank you.