CMU Heinz 2022

waj325

19 minutes ago, freebirdtraveller said:

Great,, congratulations again... I am still waiting for my result,,, I submitted on 10th... I see have got acceptance on the results page...

Any clue what is the batch intake and also if you could share your stats? Thank you  

PM’ed you!

3 hours ago, PolicyApplier said:

I applied in December, but still haven't heard back from the DA track. Any word on when these will go out?

Hey! I applied to MSPPM-DA on Jan 10th and heard back yesterday morning. Based on previous years though, it looks like admissions results were sent out somewhat randomly over a period of a few weeks. Hope your decision is coming soon - best of luck!

1 minute ago, freebirdtraveller said:

let us know if you hear something, i am also waiting.... do they send out results on a weekend?

I'm still waiting to hear from CMU, USC, and Berkeley. Based on what I've read, they should all be coming back within the next 7 days.

On 3/11/2022 at 1:37 PM, PolicyApplier said:

I'm still waiting to hear from CMU, USC, and Berkeley. Based on what I've read, they should all be coming back within the next 7 days.

I've heard back from Goldman (accepted but no funding). Now just waiting on Heinz so I can decide between them and LBJ. The wait is killing me!

I am still waiting to hear for MSPPM-DA too...
By the way, is it ok to ask the admission team about the result, or better just wait? My friend from last year said that he got the result on March 30th

12 hours ago, august911 said:

I am still waiting to hear for MSPPM-DA too...
By the way, is it ok to ask the admission team about the result, or better just wait? My friend from last year said that he got the result on March 30th

March 30th seems so incredibly late the other standards. Seems like poor form by CMU.

I am still waiting to hear back from them and I dont know why they go by batches instead of sending them in one go.. It kinda kills me and my anxiety is going through the roof.

Rejected: Brown, Berkeley,  UMich

Waitlist: Northwestern

Accepted: Cornell, UChicago

Waiting: UCLA, Columbia, UPenn, Carnegie Mellon