Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am interested in Gestalt therapy, it seems like a accredited learning institution but there are very limited information in general. Do you or anyone you know study there?

  • 4 years later...
Posted

I studied at the Gestalt Institute of Toronto ( GIT) as one of the many psychotherapy trainings I did.  For developing my therapeutic presence, creativity, sense of connection to psychotherapeutic community, responsivity, and feeling of competence, it was my preferred training experience by far.  You need an undergrad degree, and some life/ gestalt therapy experience typically to be accepted into the program.  The GIT is recognized by the CRPO so registration with the CRPO automatically occurs after you pass your final paper.  It's part-time, meant for people who work days, and has a built-in student clinic where you start receiving referrals after 3.5 years of part-time study.  I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has about it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use