New Mexico State University - MA in Sociology

heavenbound1984

Question

I've been accepted into New Mexico State's Masters Sociology program for Fall 2022. I'm looking forward to it. However the more I try to get a better understanding of the professors and the school, I am starting to second guess my decision to accept their offer. I've read some really bad reviews about the professor that leads the graduate program and how they teach some of the courses. It scares me. Also the whole program in general has very little social media marketing to help share more about themselves. The reason I applied there was because they have a professor that is researching what I actually want to study and will have a chance to work with them. I only applied to two schools and the other one didn't accept me because they didn't have enough faculty researching my interests at the present time.  Am I being too critical of a school based on what I see on the surface and not giving it a fair chance? Why does the updated webpage and social media marketing draw me in more than the simple research? Does anyone else have this issue?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet