MSW University of Washington vs The Ohio State University

aek1

I'm having a lot of trouble choosing between UW vs OSU. UW only offered me loans, no scholarships. And I was admitted into their extended degree program. The whole degree would be around $39,000 for a 3 year degree. UW is my dream school, and I've always wanted to move to Seattle. However, I'm worried about fitting in and making the right financial decision. I'm a first gen college grad, and being in such a rigorous academic environment really made me uncomfortable.

I got into the Ohio State University's day program for MSW, so I would graduate in 2 years for sure. Plus, cost of living and tuition is far cheaper (will be hearing about scholarships this week). I definitely don't want to live in Ohio forever, and I'm worried to become immersed in an academic environment in a city I don't want to live in for the next 10-15 years. I have no idea what to do! My heart is in Seattle, but my mind and intuition is telling me to go to OSU. Any advice is appreciated.