Considering Kaplan study course for GMAT

phdconfessional

I was wondering if anyone has taken any of the Kaplan online classroom study courses for the GMAT? I feel like I have hit a wall in my individual studying, and I still have quite a ways to go to reach my desired score. Would you recommend me taking one of these classes?

I was wondering if anyone has taken any of the Kaplan online classroom study courses for the GMAT? I feel like I have hit a wall in my individual studying, and I still have quite a ways to go to reach my desired score. Would you recommend me taking one of these classes?

It depends at what level you're scoring right now and where you want to be. Is it worth it for thirty-fifty more points, not really. What are you getting on your practice tests?

It depends at what level you're scoring right now and where you want to be. Is it worth it for thirty-fifty more points, not really. What are you

getting on your practice tests?

The last practice test I took was about 2 weeks ago and I scored a 550. I am wanting at least between the 650-700 range. I plan on taking another practice test this week to see where I'm falling in, but given that info, what do you recommend?

The last practice test I took was about 2 weeks ago and I scored a 550. I am wanting at least between the 650-700 range. I plan on taking another practice test this week to see where I'm falling in, but given that info, what do you recommend?

Given that info, it may be worth your time to take a course. Go ahead and take the next practice test and see where that lands. If you're within 50 points of your goal, I recommend getting this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Kaplan-GMAT-800-Advanced-Students/dp/1419553429/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282581369&sr=8-1

It's only the hardest questions to really help bump up your score.

• 10 months later...