International Students and MBA Programs

houdi

Are there any international students out there who just started MBA programs in the US?

I am working with my MBA program's administration to make the program more attractive to international students and would love to hear from you guys!

If you have second and are interested in helping out a fellow MBA student, I'd love to hear what you have to say about any or all of the following questions!

1. Where are you attending?

2. How did you hear about the program you are currently enrolled in? Internet, word-of-mouth, etc.

3. What attracted you most, as an international student? For example, if you are at Georgetown you were no doubt, as a future MBA student, attracted by the stellar program and networking possibilities. But as an international student you may have been attracted by the intensive English communications course offered before the term begins.

4. What would you recommend any program do to make itself more international student friendly?

Thanks so much!

Hou Di

MBA Candidate, 2011

University of Mississippi