How are recaptcha images made?

ubarnmiha

So I had a thought, which obviously somone in the computing world has solved or recaptcha would be obsolete. My thought was, if recaptcha images were created by a human, that would mean there is a finite amount of possible images to display, due to it requiring multiple humans creating them. If this was the case, why cant comuters bruteforce every possible image?

Alternitevely, if a recapatcha image was created by a computer then total possible images would be alot higher due to computer being alot faster at creating these sort of things. If this is the case, surely if a computer created an image intended for a set code another computer could reverse engineer it? unless theyre like a hash, easy to generate hard to replicate.

Or my thoughts are completely stupid... a very plausible option.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 11:02 AM, ubarnmiha said:

So I had a thought, which obviously somone in the computing world has solved or recaptcha would be obsolete. My thought was, if recaptcha images were created by a human, that would mean there is a finite amount of possible images to display, due to it requiring multiple humans creating them. If this was the case, why cant comuters bruteforce every possible image https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/?

Alternitevely, if a recapatcha image was created by a computer then total possible images would be alot higher due to computer being alot faster at creating these sort of things. If this is the case, surely if a computer created an image intended for a set code another computer could reverse engineer it? unless theyre like a hash, easy to generate hard to replicate.

Or my thoughts are completely stupid... a very plausible option.

I got this,...