MSc. hydraulic engineering in Delft University of Technology

desperate_lady_4

Hello,

I'm about to apply to a Msc in Hydraulic Engineering in Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands, and I wanted to know if someone who is taking that program (or had taken it) could tell me how is it? Is it too extensive? How many hours a week do you have to go to the university, and how many time would you have to dedicate? Do you have time for yourself? Or do you have to dedicate all your time to study? Is it very very hard?

If anyone could reply, I would be so grateful

• 1 month later...

hi,

i know that school, i have several friends there. hydraulic engineering in DelftUT is very good in the world, and you will have time to do what u want. studying there just likes working there. it is a job, so u have weekends.

hope u have good luck

Hello,

I'm about to apply to a Msc in Hydraulic Engineering in Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands, and I wanted to know if someone who is taking that program (or had taken it) could tell me how is it? Is it too extensive? How many hours a week do you have to go to the university, and how many time would you have to dedicate? Do you have time for yourself? Or do you have to dedicate all your time to study? Is it very very hard?

If anyone could reply, I would be so grateful