University of Toronto PhD Program (non-clinical) - Responses?

mbrownie29

Has anyone heard back about formal interviews for U of T? The recruitment event is scheduled for next Thursday, and during the series of informal interviews done since Dec. 15th, I was informed that applicants would hear back on their status during the second week of January. I emailed the graduate program admin, but I haven't heard anything back. I would like to assume that they're still deliberating on who to invite, but they are cutting it close if they stick by the original dates set for recruitment.

Edited by mbrownie29
clarification

• mbrownie29 changed the title to University of Toronto PhD Program (non-clinical) - Responses?

Hey, I am also waiting and hoping that they would send out information soon. I did not receive any informal interview but was in contact with my PI, since Jan its been radio silence. A pattern I have observed last few years is that they usually send out invites 2-3 days prior so maybe a little hopeful. I sent the dept a mail and they just reverted saying they hope to send out the first round of offers by end of Feb. Also can you DM your PI initials?