OGS - 2023-2024

tobenotobe

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 11:01 PM, k8coms said:

Didn't apply for OGS this year, but I got OGS (Masters) for 2022-2023. I was an exceptional circumstance because additional funding became available, but I ended up being notified in August.

That’s amazing! Congrats for getting your offer :) Did they inform you if you were in the waiting list beforehand? Or you never hear anything until you got the offer in August?

On 1/27/2023 at 7:00 PM, qq_qq said:

hey! thanks for creating this thread.

does anyone have any tops on how to write a plan of study for course-based masters programs?

Mmm not sure! I am already doing my masters (thesis-based) and my supervisor guided me in the application. I really have no idea how a course-based master’s study would look like as the OGS requirements asks for a research proposal. I would check with the University you are interested in as they should be able to guide you in your circunstances.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 8:49 AM, prettyanonymous26 said:

Hey everyone! OGS results are out for York as of yesterday, May 31st. I received an OGS for the first year of my master's, woohoo!

Hey!! I’m currently under recommended - does this mean I’ve received it? Did you status change to this prior to your formal letter of offer?