McMaster MSc eHealth Fall 2023

Abhro1997

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ArBai said:

Hi, I also applied. Did you receive an invitation to the interview? Do you apply to other Health informatics programs? 

Nope ? I have not yet got interview invitation. From the seminars they told that I will be getting the calls from April onwards. 

Additionally I have also applied for UVic Health Informatics program!

Thank you! I also applied to UVIC, as far as I understand UVIC has no interview, isn't it? I remeber on webiram McMaster Dean told about March, as a period for interview calls, so I am not sure about April. Also April seems too late for Fall 3023, since for some countries visa preparation takes 1-2 monthes. Anyway, let's hope for the best! Please share any update! 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, just_in said:

I just received an interview invite earlier today. This is the first I heard from Mac since submitting my application

Congratulations! When is your interview?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I just had my interview. I applied to both course-based and thesis stream. I think it went well? How do you know if it went well? lol

They're conducting interviews for the next few weeks, and decisions should be available for April.

1 hour ago, phlove33 said:

Hey everyone! I just had my interview. I applied to both course-based and thesis stream. I think it went well? How do you know if it went well? lol

They're conducting interviews for the next few weeks, and decisions should be available for April.

Hey! congrats on the interview, fingers crossed for you! I have mine on the 28th - could you provide any insight into what kind of questions they ask?

10 hours ago, phlove33 said:

I believe the interviews will continue till April right?

15 hours ago, TOreo said:

I just got an interview invite today, don't lose hope.

Seems the domestic students are getting their interview slots. International students who have applied for thesis have got their slots though!

Edited by Abhro1997

To anyone who has recently interviewed, I got my admissions offer on Friday so be on the lookout for incoming emails. They mentioned they would conduct interviews until sometime in April, so don't lose hope yet if you're still waiting it out!

9 hours ago, just_in said:

To anyone who has recently interviewed, I got my admissions offer on Friday so be on the lookout for incoming emails. They mentioned they would conduct interviews until sometime in April, so don't lose hope yet if you're still waiting it out!

Hey! Congrats! What stream did you get accepted to?

10 hours ago, just_in said:

Congratulations!! Best wishes for future endeavor .

13 hours ago, just_in said:

Congratulations! Those who are waiting let's hope we get our interview invites soon!!!