When should I hear back?

rs_nucl

Tentatively when do you think I would start recieving accept/reject notifications for the Spring 2011 session? What is longest delay you would expect. Schools I am applying to have deadlines around the oct 15. Thanks

Edited by rs_nucl

Hy rs_nucl,

Sorry to tell you, but you are likely to have to wait a while. You can check the grad cafe's survey results from spring application from last year (just search for your program and school) to get an idea of when they sent out their admits for last Spring admission.

Edited by newms

Hy rs_nucl,

Sorry to tell you, but you are likely to have to wait a while. You can check the grad cafe's survey results from spring application from last year (just search for your program and school) to get an idea of when they sent out their admits for last Spring admission.

I looked at the thread. Not a whole lot spring 10 info there. I did notice that Duke and CMU were quite good with notifications. Penn State and MIT might take their sweet time. Thanks