GSPIA Master of Public Administration

icheawofm

I was planning on taking a gap year after graduating but decided to apply for grad schools in November. I submitted my application to GSPIA for Master of Public Administration in late November. I still haven't heard back and I am starting to get a little anxious, especially since I applied late in the game. Has anyone heard back yet? And if so, how long did you wait until you received a decision?

1 minute ago, butlerianjihad said:

Thanks. this is my second cycle. I got a rejection from them last time, so I also know how that feels. 

I couldn't see any acceptance posts shared at Gradcafe. Do you think the Department already sent its acceptance offers? I checked the portal but there is no change.

42 minutes ago, PolGrad said:

I couldn't see any acceptance posts shared at Gradcafe. Do you think the Department already sent its acceptance offers? I checked the portal but there is no change.

I had posted it in the PhD thread. I think people already got their acceptance offers for the PhD program. I dunno for the master's.