Jump to content

Student Affairs (higher ed)


Recommended Posts

I'm currently looking into Grad Schools for a degree in Higher Education Student Administration or a Higher Education in Student Affairs. I would love to hear input about where to look . I'm more of a hands on learner and love to find a school with an experienced based program that offers assistantships to learn from and I would love to hear some ideas of where to look. More ideas?

~Thanks Kaitlin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use