KU Leuven Evaluation Tests for Master Electrical Engineering Application

frazzled_elec

Hello everyone, anyone here who's applied to KU Leuven for a Master in Electrical Engineering? I applied around 2 weeks ago and have received an email for 5 evaluation tests to be completed within a week. Is this the usual process for application to KU Leuven? Will these tests determine whether we are accepted or rejected? I am dying from the stress, this was so unexpected and out of the blue :(

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2023 at 8:06 AM, frazzled_elec said:

Hello everyone, anyone here who's applied to KU Leuven for a Master in Electrical Engineering? I applied around 2 weeks ago and have received an email for 5 evaluation tests to be completed within a week. Is this the usual process for application to KU Leuven? Will these tests determine whether we are accepted or rejected? I am dying from the stress, this was so unexpected and out of the blue :(

I have also applied for Masters in Electrical Engineering and got a mail today regarding these tests.

Though they haven’t showed up on my Toledo account yet.

Have you completed the tests?

On 3/28/2024 at 9:03 AM, SHACHA said:

I have also applied for Masters in Electrical Engineering and got a mail today regarding these tests.

Though they haven’t showed up on my Toledo account yet.

Have you completed the tests?

Hi, if it's convenient, could you tell me the format of the exams (multiple questions or writing) and the results? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, jin000 said:

Hi, if it's convenient, could you tell me the format of the exams (multiple questions or writing) and the results? Thank you.

As of now, I have completed 2 out of 5 exams with more than 75% (mentioned in the instructions page)

Format is numerical and MCQ based with partial and negative marking for the ones which have multiple correct answers.

1 hour ago, SHACHA said:

As of now, I have completed 2 out of 5 exams with more than 75% (mentioned in the instructions page)

Format is numerical and MCQ based with partial and negative marking for the ones which have multiple correct answers.

Thank you for the reply and the information.

That's so amazing!!!
I misunderstood that you took the exams last year, so I asked for the result. I'm sorry.

• 4 weeks later...