ETH Zurich,EPFL decisions - masters

aakhri_pasta

6 hours ago, Tuturuu7 said:

Hey !

I also applied to both but I feel like ETH is kinda late since usually they should already have sent some admission by now at least according to the previous years.

Exactly! I thought it was only me who hasn't heard anything from em. Anyway we have no other option than to wait.
If anybody gets anything from ETH/EPFL kindly post it here, would be helpful!

33 minutes ago, Kyoungster said:

Hey!! I’m happy you made this post because I have been searching the internet for other’s responses at well as I have been stressed about the lack of news

Hello! Great to find people who are in the same boat
Even I looked through the entire forum for ETH/EPFL applicants but couldn't find any information
Hope this helps us all keep connected and ease the anxiety a bit!

2 minutes ago, Tzuy said:

Hey, I also applied to MSc physics! It's nice to find you! 

Nice :) Where are you from? I apply from Germany. Have you heard back from the AO? I fear it will take much longer than it did last yaer and we will need to wait until the beginning of April :(

4 minutes ago, psycho_physicist said:

Nice :) Where are you from? I apply from Germany. Have you heard back from the AO? I fear it will take much longer than it did last yaer and we will need to wait until the beginning of April :(

I'm from China, and I got nothing from AO after receiving the email about the application status (evaluation) in Jan .. It made me really anxious?, I wish they can do it quickly.. 

I just found that the application portal of ETH is going to be interrupted because of maintenance work tomorrow morning. I hope it is the message that they will need to use this system very soon? (Or just leave me cheating myself)

2 hours ago, yyu.go said:

A fellow student studying earth science was invited to ESOP interview in early Feb, and some have already got the scholarship. But the info is posted on another forum…can't verify it.

😟 possible, anyway they mention on the website : "the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February"
the waiting period is really making me anxious, hope we all hear back  from the schools soon! 😐

Edited by aakhri_pasta

22 minutes ago, aakhri_pasta said:

😟 possible, anyway they mention on the website : "the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February"
the waiting period is really making me anxious, hope we all hear back  from the schools soon! 😐

as far as i know most interviews were done in late feb / early mar in the past few years, then i guess an esop candidate should at least have received the email by now

On 2/27/2023 at 6:16 PM, Tuturuu7 said:

yes applied to CS and DS, I think they forgot us lol 

I don't think anyone got their decision yet, not just CS 😢

I applied for interdisciplinary sciences. Does anyone know people who as well applied for it/ are already studying?

I don't know why it is taking so long this year. Almost no one heard anything from them. I think I am slowly losing my mind.