Funding

stomachcramps

Just wondering if anyone else is as worried about the F word. How do you all pay for school when you don't have rich grandparents/parents? I've done all the FAFSA stuff but wondering if anyone else knows where to apply for more grants/fellowships outside of FAFSA and outside the schools? Like the NYFA but for more than just NY?

Congratulations to all acceptees!

Stafford load maybe? I am not sure how these things work for Americans. As an international, I have applied for funding from educational foundations and banks back home... Not sure how much money I'm going to get, though... My parents will cover some of my expenses, but certainly not all... ughh..

My parents will cover some of my expenses, but certainly not all... ughh..

You sound like you're from my part of the world. Where parents are supposed to cover education expenses and it's certainly not something to be ashamed of if they do. Where are you from again? :)

Just wondering if anyone else is as worried about the F word. How do you all pay for school when you don't have rich grandparents/parents? I've done all the FAFSA stuff but wondering if anyone else knows where to apply for more grants/fellowships outside of FAFSA and outside the schools? Like the NYFA but for more than just NY?

Congratulations to all acceptees!

Yes this has been on my mind as well. I'm not too sure I have an answer. I've done the FAFSA and it's sick how much they think I should be able to cover...Hello I have a job that pays well now but not once I start school I won't have any income like that. I don't know what other kinds of outside sources are available. I'm going to have to start doing my homework on that.